BMC was awarded “Violence Against Women Campaign” campaign in Iraq aiming to achieve the following:
- Raising the understanding of Iraqi men on the negative impact of VAW
- Increasing the level of participation of men in the process of eliminating VAW in Iraq.
- Reducing VAW and create a nationwide awareness of women’s right and will on the long run effect positively on the development of Iraq
- With the support of the United Nations in Iraq lead by UNFPA, BMCH Iraq accomplished:
- Support the relevant governmental body (State Ministry of Women Affairs, or Ministry of Labor and Social affairs) at central government, to lead this campaign.
- Influence on the act negative attitude caused by power relation between male and female.
- Educate the public about the important role women plays in the community.
Scope Of Work:
- Branding & Logo creation
- Media Relations
- Marketing Planning Online & Offline
- Interviews and press releases issuing
- Perception management.
- Local Survey
- Governmental Relations
- Video Production
Location: Baghdad – Iraq